Conscious Stream week four is now live. Enjoy!
Conscious Stream week three…co-created and written by Mark Bertolini, co-created and illustrated by JE, lettered by Chris Horan. Enjoy!
Week 2, hope you enjoy – don’t forget to subscribe to the blog so you never miss a panel!
It’s here! Today is the day that Conscious Stream goes live.
Written by me (Mark Bertolini), illustrated by JE and lettered by Chris Horan.
Week 1 of…however many weeks we want to run! Enjoy.
Conscious Stream is the new collaboration between myself, JE, and Chris Horan, the team who created Knowledge for Markosia.
A panel-per-week webcomic, Conscious Stream is a unique science fiction/horror story.
Debuting Monday November 2nd (not November 1st as originally reported).
A panel per week…
The “Knowledge” team reunited…
And terror awaits.
It’s important to have goals for your career, whatever that career might be. In comics, I have 5 goals that I want to achieve before I “retire”.
By putting them out here like this, I’m committing to these, that these are my goals and these are what I’m always working towards.
In no particular order:
- A serialized story in Dark Horse Presents
- A creator-owned series at BOOM!
- A creator-owned series at Black Mask
- A self-published book
- A creator-owned book at Image Comics.
Those are my creator-owned goals. If I had to pick any mainstream, Big Two goals, they would be as follows:
- At Marvel, I want to work on Nomad. The Jack Munroe version. But I don’t even know if he exists in current Marvel continuity.
- At DC, I want to work on the Question. The Vic Sage version. I know he’s dead in-continuity, but this is comics…
That’s it. In comics, I really want to do my own thing, create my own characters, and own my own work.
Just a quick hit for today. Good luck to all my friends out in New York at NYCC.